Latest topics
» BPL 2024 Squad
Shakib’s value crosses 1 crore in BPL-5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 12:42 pm by Cricket_Mad

» PSL 7 to have auction instead of drafting: Reports
Shakib’s value crosses 1 crore in BPL-5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 12:08 am by Cricket_Mad

» Pak to tour BD for 3 T20Is, 2 Tests
Shakib’s value crosses 1 crore in BPL-5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 8:00 am by Cricket_Mad

» Malinga retires from T20Is to end playing career
Shakib’s value crosses 1 crore in BPL-5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 7:49 am by Cricket_Mad

» জাতীয় দলে বাংলাদেশের কোচ চান মাশরাফি
Shakib’s value crosses 1 crore in BPL-5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:37 pm by Cricket_Mad

» Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business
Shakib’s value crosses 1 crore in BPL-5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 7:42 pm by Cricket_Mad

» The BCB plans to host the BPL in January
Shakib’s value crosses 1 crore in BPL-5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 6:40 pm by Cricket_Mad

Shakib’s value crosses 1 crore in BPL-5

Go down

Shakib’s value crosses 1 crore in BPL-5 Empty Shakib’s value crosses 1 crore in BPL-5

Post by Cricket_Mad Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:14 am

Before the players’ draft of the fifth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League took place, franchise teams spruced up with selected icons as well as highly demanded international stars.

Shakib’s value crosses 1 crore in BPL-5 Shakib-Al-Hasan-BPL-2015

Even though there is a fixed amount of remuneration granted by the BPL Governing Council, it is reported all the icon cricketers, who are supposed to be highest paid among all, would be rewarded more than the allotted amount by respective teams.

As per the tied up remuneration of BPL Governing Council, icon cricketers Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mashrafe Bin Mortaza and Mahmudullah Riyad will receive around 50 lac Bangladesh Standard Currency meanwhile Sabbir Rahman and Soumya Sarkar are to be paid around 40 to 45 lac taka.

World number one all-rounder and the most demanded icon Shakib Al Hasan is reportedly to be paid more than double the amount fixed by the governing council hence his prizemoney would rise up to 1 crore taka.

During the last season, Dhaka Dynamites rewarded Shakib with an expensive car along with the monetary amount, the total expenditure of which raised up to 90 lac taka.

It is also know that none of the top icons have ultimately signed under the fix monetary terms by the governing council.

Foreign recruits like Australia’s Shane Watson and English wicket keeper batsman Joss Butler are the highest paid of this season’s BPL; both of them signed under more pecuniary benefits fixed by the governing council.
Cricket_Mad
Cricket_Mad
Admin

https://sportsnogor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down