Latest topics
» BPL 2024 Squad
What’s new in fifth edition? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 12:42 pm by Cricket_Mad

» PSL 7 to have auction instead of drafting: Reports
What’s new in fifth edition? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 12:08 am by Cricket_Mad

» Pak to tour BD for 3 T20Is, 2 Tests
What’s new in fifth edition? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 8:00 am by Cricket_Mad

» Malinga retires from T20Is to end playing career
What’s new in fifth edition? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 7:49 am by Cricket_Mad

» জাতীয় দলে বাংলাদেশের কোচ চান মাশরাফি
What’s new in fifth edition? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:37 pm by Cricket_Mad

» Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business
What’s new in fifth edition? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 7:42 pm by Cricket_Mad

» The BCB plans to host the BPL in January
What’s new in fifth edition? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 6:40 pm by Cricket_Mad

What’s new in fifth edition?

Go down

What’s new in fifth edition? Empty What’s new in fifth edition?

Post by Cricket_Mad Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:20 pm

What’s new in fifth edition? Bpl-logo

Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) 2017 is going to start within a time frame of just couple of days from now on. The fifth edition of the tournament will start from fourth November.

The guardian of Bangladesh cricket, Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) is trying their best to make the fifth edition more colorful and exciting for the cricket lovers. And in these mission many things are waiting to take place for the first time.

There will be many things that weren’t in the last season. Let’s watch out what new Bangladeshi cricket fans are going to witness this season –

# After a gap of one year a team from Sylhet region, Sylhet Sixers has been included in this season. Although Sylhet was in the BPL in many seasons before, they are participating with this name for the first time. And for the first time their franchise owner are also from Sylhet.

While Barisal Bulls were excluded from the tournament, after failing on financial terms and conditions.

# Each can keep five foreign players in their playing XI. It was four in the last edition.

# Gazi TV (GTV) is the official broadcaster of Bangladesh Premier League 2017 and for the first time they will telecast the tournament live for the Bangladeshi spectators. GTV bought three years broadcasting rights for 640 crores.

Channel nine was the previous broadcast partner of BPL.

# Bangladesh Premier League 2017 will be played in three different venues. Sylhet International Cricket Stadium is going to witness and host the BPL for the first time.

# Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) is going to introduce state of art digital perimeter board in the stadiums for the upcoming season starting on November 4. Bangladeshi cricket lovers are going to have the taste of it for the very first time.
Cricket_Mad
Cricket_Mad
Admin

https://sportsnogor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum