Latest topics
» BPL 2024 Squad
AB de Villiers to take part in Pakistan Super League 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 12:42 pm by Cricket_Mad

» PSL 7 to have auction instead of drafting: Reports
AB de Villiers to take part in Pakistan Super League 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 12:08 am by Cricket_Mad

» Pak to tour BD for 3 T20Is, 2 Tests
AB de Villiers to take part in Pakistan Super League 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 8:00 am by Cricket_Mad

» Malinga retires from T20Is to end playing career
AB de Villiers to take part in Pakistan Super League 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 7:49 am by Cricket_Mad

» জাতীয় দলে বাংলাদেশের কোচ চান মাশরাফি
AB de Villiers to take part in Pakistan Super League 2019 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:37 pm by Cricket_Mad

» Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business
AB de Villiers to take part in Pakistan Super League 2019 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 7:42 pm by Cricket_Mad

» The BCB plans to host the BPL in January
AB de Villiers to take part in Pakistan Super League 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 6:40 pm by Cricket_Mad

AB de Villiers to take part in Pakistan Super League 2019

Go down

AB de Villiers to take part in Pakistan Super League 2019 Empty AB de Villiers to take part in Pakistan Super League 2019

Post by Cricket_Mad Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:29 am

AB de Villiers to take part in Pakistan Super League 2019 Files-cricket-rsa-devilliers_5cacc03e-b2a6-11e8-b8d7-0b252c5c5b16

Former South Africa cricketer AB de Villiers has confirmed his participation in the fourth edition of Pakistan Super League (PSL), on Friday.

The official handle of PSL took to social media to make this announcement and their tweet read: “The GOAT from South Africa is now a part of PSL! A warm welcome to @abdevilliers17.”

ABD too posted a video message on social media in which he said: “Pakistan Super League has grown into one of the top T20 tournaments in the world and I’ve really enjoyed watching PSL matches in recent years.”

“PSL is a league that has given Pakistan so much to cheer about and I look forward to being on the field once again,” he added.

Meanwhile, Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chairman Ehsan Mani hailed the capture of de Villiers and said that the young players in the league will get to to learn a lot from him.

“We are delighted with the signing of de Villiers for Pakistan Super League,” said Mani.

“He is a modern-day great and he will add immense value to the tournament. His involvement in PSL will also provide great learning opportunities for our youngsters.”

Earlier this year, de Villiers announced retirement from all forms of international cricket after scoring 8,765 Test runs and 9,577 ODI runs.
Cricket_Mad
Cricket_Mad
Admin

https://sportsnogor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down