Latest topics
» BPL 2024 Squad
Akram Khan to takeover Chittagong Vikings along with AZM Nasir I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 12:42 pm by Cricket_Mad

» PSL 7 to have auction instead of drafting: Reports
Akram Khan to takeover Chittagong Vikings along with AZM Nasir I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 12:08 am by Cricket_Mad

» Pak to tour BD for 3 T20Is, 2 Tests
Akram Khan to takeover Chittagong Vikings along with AZM Nasir I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 8:00 am by Cricket_Mad

» Malinga retires from T20Is to end playing career
Akram Khan to takeover Chittagong Vikings along with AZM Nasir I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 7:49 am by Cricket_Mad

» জাতীয় দলে বাংলাদেশের কোচ চান মাশরাফি
Akram Khan to takeover Chittagong Vikings along with AZM Nasir I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:37 pm by Cricket_Mad

» Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business
Akram Khan to takeover Chittagong Vikings along with AZM Nasir I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 7:42 pm by Cricket_Mad

» The BCB plans to host the BPL in January
Akram Khan to takeover Chittagong Vikings along with AZM Nasir I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 6:40 pm by Cricket_Mad

Akram Khan to takeover Chittagong Vikings along with AZM Nasir

Go down

Akram Khan to takeover Chittagong Vikings along with AZM Nasir Empty Akram Khan to takeover Chittagong Vikings along with AZM Nasir

Post by Cricket_Mad Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:52 am

Akram Khan to takeover Chittagong Vikings along with AZM Nasir Wp-1494973831546.

Speculations were being heard since the end of the last season of the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) that a new owner is going to take the ownership of franchise team, Chittagong Vikings in the next season.

Now the speculations have become truth as the Bangladesh Cricket Board is all set to announce the new owners’ name and announcement is likely to come within May 21.

According to sources, Chittagong city corporation mayor A Z M Nasir is going to take the ownership of Chittagong Vikings along with former Bangladesh cricketer Akram Khan who is also a director of the Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB).

Akram Khan himself confirmed the news to jagonews24 on Monday, “Yes, the processes of changing the franchise ownership is going on. Even almost seventy percent of the works have already been done. Nasir bhai is the new owner and thus far changing of the ownership is confirmed,” Akram told

He added, “I also will be with Nasir bhai. Hopefully the official announcement will come within 20th or 21st of May.”

To be noted, according to the Bangladesh Premier League’s (BPL’s) code of conduct, Nobody from the BPL governing council can be involved with the teams. They can not be an owner or even stay as an adviser. But board directors or anyone who is not in the governing council, they can participate with the team.

Cricket_Mad
Cricket_Mad
Admin

https://sportsnogor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down