Latest topics
» BPL 2024 Squad
Ashraful eyes BPL to prove his worth again I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 12:42 pm by Cricket_Mad

» PSL 7 to have auction instead of drafting: Reports
Ashraful eyes BPL to prove his worth again I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 12:08 am by Cricket_Mad

» Pak to tour BD for 3 T20Is, 2 Tests
Ashraful eyes BPL to prove his worth again I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 8:00 am by Cricket_Mad

» Malinga retires from T20Is to end playing career
Ashraful eyes BPL to prove his worth again I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 7:49 am by Cricket_Mad

» জাতীয় দলে বাংলাদেশের কোচ চান মাশরাফি
Ashraful eyes BPL to prove his worth again I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:37 pm by Cricket_Mad

» Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business
Ashraful eyes BPL to prove his worth again I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 7:42 pm by Cricket_Mad

» The BCB plans to host the BPL in January
Ashraful eyes BPL to prove his worth again I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 6:40 pm by Cricket_Mad

Ashraful eyes BPL to prove his worth again

Go down

Ashraful eyes BPL to prove his worth again Empty Ashraful eyes BPL to prove his worth again

Post by Cricket_Mad Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:12 pm

Ashraful eyes BPL to prove his worth again Mohd.ashraful

Ashraful failed to perform well in the last edition of BCL. Playing for East Zone, he scored 31 runs in three matches. And in the NCL, he scored 253 runs in 10 matches at an average of 25.30. And Ashraful admitted he couldn’t perform as he expected like. However, he is not disappointed for not getting a team as he earlier predicted it.

Ashraful told bdrictime on Sunday:

“I have not been picked by any team. Actually my last BCL went very bad. My performance this time in NCL wasn’t good either. Actually I don’t deserve it. If you would have performed better and then not get picked by any team, then I would have felt disappointed.”

Although, Ashraful is now on a break, he will be again back in action when the BPL will kick-off on 5th January. The 34-year old batsman will play for Chittagong Vikings and the stage is set for Ashraful to prove his worth once again.

“I just returned from gym. I batted at morning. I am working on my fitness levels and skills. If I get opportunity, then I will play some matches before BPL. The tournament will start soon and if I can perform well, then it will be good for me,” he concluded.
Cricket_Mad
Cricket_Mad
Admin

https://sportsnogor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum