Latest topics
» BPL 2024 Squad
Sylhet is Ready to organize BPL matches I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 12:42 pm by Cricket_Mad

» PSL 7 to have auction instead of drafting: Reports
Sylhet is Ready to organize BPL matches I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 12:08 am by Cricket_Mad

» Pak to tour BD for 3 T20Is, 2 Tests
Sylhet is Ready to organize BPL matches I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 8:00 am by Cricket_Mad

» Malinga retires from T20Is to end playing career
Sylhet is Ready to organize BPL matches I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 7:49 am by Cricket_Mad

» জাতীয় দলে বাংলাদেশের কোচ চান মাশরাফি
Sylhet is Ready to organize BPL matches I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:37 pm by Cricket_Mad

» Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business
Sylhet is Ready to organize BPL matches I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 7:42 pm by Cricket_Mad

» The BCB plans to host the BPL in January
Sylhet is Ready to organize BPL matches I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 6:40 pm by Cricket_Mad

Sylhet is Ready to organize BPL matches

Go down

Sylhet is Ready to organize BPL matches Empty Sylhet is Ready to organize BPL matches

Post by Cricket_Mad Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:43 pm

Sylhet is Ready to organize BPL matches Sylhet-is-Ready-to-organize-BPL-matches-690x450

BPL matches will be held in Sylhet for the first time in this season and people there can’t really wait for the tournament. Meanwhile, Organizers are working very hard to prepare Sylhet International Stadium for this popular T-20 tournament.

One team from Sylhet named 'Sylhet Sixers' will play in this season. The people of  Sylhet are expecting to see their team performing well in this season and they want to watch all the matches from the ground.

While talking to the reporters, General Secretary of District Sports Association, Mahi Uddin Selim said, I think we are ready to organize BPL matches. The ground is all set for the matches and we have fixed 4 hotels where the teams will be allocated.”

However, Sylhet International Stadium is the only one in Bangladesh with 4 dressing rooms. As a result organizing two matches in one day will be easy and 16 thousand people will be able to watch the match there.

The organizers are thinking of expanding the crowd holding capacity and the work will be started after the conclusion of BPL season 5.
Cricket_Mad
Cricket_Mad
Admin

https://sportsnogor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down