Latest topics
» BPL 2024 Squad
Price List for the Tickets of BPL matches I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 12:42 pm by Cricket_Mad

» PSL 7 to have auction instead of drafting: Reports
Price List for the Tickets of BPL matches I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 12:08 am by Cricket_Mad

» Pak to tour BD for 3 T20Is, 2 Tests
Price List for the Tickets of BPL matches I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 8:00 am by Cricket_Mad

» Malinga retires from T20Is to end playing career
Price List for the Tickets of BPL matches I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 7:49 am by Cricket_Mad

» জাতীয় দলে বাংলাদেশের কোচ চান মাশরাফি
Price List for the Tickets of BPL matches I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:37 pm by Cricket_Mad

» Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business
Price List for the Tickets of BPL matches I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 7:42 pm by Cricket_Mad

» The BCB plans to host the BPL in January
Price List for the Tickets of BPL matches I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 6:40 pm by Cricket_Mad

Price List for the Tickets of BPL matches

Go down

Price List for the Tickets of BPL matches Empty Price List for the Tickets of BPL matches

Post by Cricket_Mad Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:15 am

Price List for the Tickets of BPL matches Bpl

Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) have already taken all the preparations for this cash-rich tournament. The tickets will be available in United Commercial Bank (UCB) and the pricing has been done too.

The tickets for the matches in Sylhet will be available only in the Sylhet branch of United Commercial Bank. On the other hand, the tickets for the matches in Dhaka will be available in-front of the 1 no gate of Mirpur Sher e Bangla stadium and Mirpur indoor stadium.

Meanwhile, people will get the tickets for the matches in Chittagong in-front of the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury stadium and M A Aziz Stadium. However, shohoz.com and gadgetbangla.com will sell the tickets of BPL too.

Price List for the tickets of the matches in Sher e Bangla Stadium:
Grand-stand: 2000 Taka
Club House: 500 Taka
VIP Stand: 500 Taka
Northern Stand: 300 Taka
Southern Stand: 300 Taka
Eastern Stand: 200 Taka

Price List for the tickets of the matches in Sylhet International Cricket Stadium:
Green Hill Area: 400 Taka
Western Stand:  300 Taka

Price List for the tickets of the matches in Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Cricket Stadium:
Western Stand: 300 Taka
Cricket_Mad
Cricket_Mad
Admin

https://sportsnogor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down