Latest topics
» BPL 2024 Squad
Tom Moody wants to focus more on Rangpur’s Domestic Players I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 12:42 pm by Cricket_Mad

» PSL 7 to have auction instead of drafting: Reports
Tom Moody wants to focus more on Rangpur’s Domestic Players I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 12:08 am by Cricket_Mad

» Pak to tour BD for 3 T20Is, 2 Tests
Tom Moody wants to focus more on Rangpur’s Domestic Players I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 8:00 am by Cricket_Mad

» Malinga retires from T20Is to end playing career
Tom Moody wants to focus more on Rangpur’s Domestic Players I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 7:49 am by Cricket_Mad

» জাতীয় দলে বাংলাদেশের কোচ চান মাশরাফি
Tom Moody wants to focus more on Rangpur’s Domestic Players I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:37 pm by Cricket_Mad

» Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business
Tom Moody wants to focus more on Rangpur’s Domestic Players I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 7:42 pm by Cricket_Mad

» The BCB plans to host the BPL in January
Tom Moody wants to focus more on Rangpur’s Domestic Players I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 6:40 pm by Cricket_Mad

Tom Moody wants to focus more on Rangpur’s Domestic Players

Go down

Tom Moody wants to focus more on Rangpur’s Domestic Players Empty Tom Moody wants to focus more on Rangpur’s Domestic Players

Post by Cricket_Mad Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:50 pm

Tom Moody wants to focus more on Rangpur’s Domestic Players Tom-Moody-Shahriar-Nafees-shamsur-rahman-shuvo-rangpur-riders-e1508927948208-690x443

Tom Moody who is the head coach of Mustafizur’s Sunrisers Hyderabad too, reached Dhaka on Tuesday and has started his work today. During his training session with the domestic players at the Sher-e-Bangla Stadium in Mirpur, he talked to the reporters and shared his views.

He said, “To me it is also about developing players. I have come here a couple of days early because I was keen to work with domestic players before the international players come. It is important that I know them personally, know their games, build a relationship and trust each other.”

Former head coach of Sri Lanka added, “We have got some experienced players. Experience is important in any format and T20 is no exception. It is important for me that the experienced players share their knowledge and expertise among the group so we grow and develop collectively.”

The 5th season of BPL will be started from 4th November and Moody thinks his love for working in the subcontinent will help him to bring success for Rangpur Riders.

He said to ESPNCricinfo, “I have always enjoyed the challenge of working in the sub-continent, which is why I took over the opportunity to coach Sri Lanka in 2005.”

Tom Moody concluded, “I could have easily stayed in the comfort zone of working in Australia or England. I am challenging myself in different environments and cultures. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Sri Lanka and in the IPL. This is a challenge that I have experienced, so I welcomed it with open arms.”
Cricket_Mad
Cricket_Mad
Admin

https://sportsnogor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down